This programme provides participants with a better understanding of the fundamentals and gives them the best practices involved in managing the project life cycle. It puts emphasis on planning and cost-management after the training course ends participants should be able to differentiate between the functions of a project, programme and portfolio management.
Because of the design of this training course, trainees will gain exposure to real life project and operational challenges, this will develop the trainees’ ability to gain the right decision making regarding tackling a challenge when they are faced with one in their workplace. Participants shall gain knowledge on organizational guidelines, tolls and processes for effective delivery management and will gain a 360-degree orientation towards a more metric driven mechanism to proactively predict, prevent and address errors.
Quality Assurance or QA is the process of checking whether the product/service developed is meeting the specified standards, often times companies have entire departments dedicated to QA. The reason companies are so concerned about Quality Assurance is the fact that quality sways customer perception and view of the product which allows the company to compete with their rivals. This training course expands more about the importance of QA as well as how good QA is conducted!
Resource management is the process of using the company’s resources in the most efficient way possible. Resources can come in several forms, land, labour, capital or goods and equipment. Resource management is the balancing of the fine line between not having enough resources and having an overabundance of resources you don’t end up using, thus, end up wasting. This course teaches trainees how to manage its resources in the most efficient manner possible including the best resource management techniques and processes.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
Module – 1
- Scope and Baseline
- Ongoing Risk Management
- Quality Assurance
- Resource Management, including dealing with Scarce Resources
- Communication Management
- Procurement Management
- Configuration & Release Management
- Mobilization & Transition
- Interim Change Management & Hostile Takeover Planning
Module – 2
- Original Deal Economics
- Budget Allocation
- Continuous Tracking & Reporting
- Risk & Contingency Management
Module – 3
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management Relationship
- Stakeholder Management
- Life Cycle Management
- Contract Management
- Factory Model & CoE Support Model
- Solution Board
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.