Adult Pathway Programme allows students to gain a BA (Hons) in Business & Management Degree. This programme provides experienced professionals in the field of management/business/leadership with a unique opportunity to upgrade their professional portfolio from an international institute in Thailand without having to sacrifice current job commitments, family responsibilities, and busy work schedule. It allows aspiring professionals to obtain an internationally recognized, highly specialized UK honors degree certification, at the convenience of their office or home, or even while traveling on business trips.
Adult Pathway is delivered in such a way that busy adult students could access learning materials from anywhere or anytime, and be able to complete his/her assessments at his/her own pace, essentially providing a highly personalized learning experience.
Another unique feature of this programme is that the admission process validates and takes into account, the aspiring students’ professional experience. As such, an experienced professional could highly benefit from this technologically-driven mode of learning and be able to gain the degree they have been desiring for the longest time.
- 5+ years of professional working experience in the field of Business/Management or related specialisation areas
- Latest C.V. must be submitted for review
- IELTS 5.5 or a score of 65% and above on BSM English Proficiency Test
- Recognized Diploma or Higher Diploma in Business/Management or related field from BSM or elsewhere
- IELTS 6.0
15 Courses + 6 Modules
- BUS 200 Business Ethics
- BUS 201 Organizational Behavior
- BUS 202 Human Resource Management
- BUS 203 Entrepreneurship
- BUS 204 E-Commerce
- BUS 301 Organizational Leadership
- BUS 304 Small Business Management
- ECO 303 International Economics
- FIN 301 Business Finance
- INT 302 International Business Trends
- MKT 301 Marketing Research
- MKT 302 Consumer Behavior
- MKT 304 Strategic Marketing Planning
- OL 421 Strategic Management and Policy
- PPD Business Research Methods
- PE 6000 Strategy
- PE 6001 Critical Organisational Analysis
- PE 6002 Project Management
- PO 6003 Digital Data Driven Marketing
- PE 6004 Entrepreneurial Leadership
- PE 6005 International Finance and Responsible Financial Management
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply as early as possible in order to secure a spot and organise sponsorship or funding, if any.
International students, however, are encouraged to apply 1 month prior to the commencement of the preferred courses so as to allow sufficient time to process the required visa and to organise their accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be submitted directly to Bangkok School of Management by filling out our online application form which is available upon clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ button or by visiting our campus directly.
Application & Placement Test: 2,500 Baht
Tuition: 16,000 Baht/course
Certification: 55,000 Baht (payable in 4 installments)
Visa Assistance: 2,000 Baht (per year)
Graduation: 2,000 Baht
Immigration fee (for foreign students only): 7,600 Baht (per year)
Total to complete BSM Portion (approximation): 300,000 Baht (excluding visa fee)
260,000 Baht (payable in 4 equal installments)
First Year: Anytime; throughout the year.
Final Year in Thailand: January, April, July & October
Thai Students are encouraged to apply 2 – 4 weeks (or 1 month) before the term start of a Term.
International Students are encouraged to submit application 6 – 8 weeks (or 2 months) before the term due to the visa processes.