As Project Management becomes an increasingly demanding field, the tools and techniques needed to ensure you can complete your project before deadline day have soared through the roof. However, completing a project does not solely revolve around the tools you use but is also about efficiency , effectiveness and about being able to inspire and manage work and resources. This comprehensive 5-day course ensures project manager’s needs are met through a ‘research-based’ approach, it equips trainees with the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills and emphasizes on the ‘value for money’ model.
Modern Tools in Project Management
Project Management is a position which requires you to keep an eye on everything all at once, you have to be present and available for input from the initiation of the project, the formation and finally the implementation of the project. Therefore, it is no surprise that managers use tools to aid themselves in the handling of the project. This course introduces the various tools project managers should familiarize themselves with as well as the uses of each of these tools.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
This training will help you to:
- Classic vs. modern project management
- Managing multiple project budgets and finances
- What are the key principles of project management
- Project Manager Leadership skills
- Monitoring multiple projects
- HRM principles for multiple projects
- Modern tools that are commonly used in project management
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.