Leadership and management courses offer resources for both new and seasoned leaders to become more adept at developing employees, inspiring and guiding teams, managing change, and effectively influencing stakeholders across an organization.
The course will teach you powerful people skills so you can empower effective and productive teams around you who perform and exceed their typical capacity, deliver great work and make you look great in the process because when you build effective teams, you will end up building a great company and organization over time.
It will also teach you conflict resolution skills, and ways to make your employees more motivated because they feel valued and respected. You will also learn to get your employees to be emotionally invested in the growth of your business or organization. And if your teams are not all located in the same office, we cover the skills of being just as successful leading distributed teams world-wide.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this course you will be able to:
- Manage high performing teams.
- To get the best productivity and improved performance from employees.
- Hold people and teams accountable.
- To resolve conflicts.
- Use emotional intelligence to get their teams to work well together.
- Think strategically.
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs.
Module 1: Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- NLP and its application to strategic management
- Verbal and Non-verbal communication skills / Body language & their application for strategic management
- Negotiation Skills
Module 2: Setting Objectives and Targets
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Written Communication Skills for Managers
Module 3: Leadership theories
- Leadership theories and its application
- Motivation and its application
Module 4: Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence and its application
- Team Building
- Influencing Skills
Module 5: Skills Crucial for C-Level Executives
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
Each chapter focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instance.
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.