On completion of the programme participants will have raised their capability and confidence to deliver impactive management and leadership in their current and future roles.
More specifically, at the end of the programme participants will:
- Determined impactive leadership best practice
- Explored and determined best approaches to create business strategic intent
- Identified and developed enhanced personal leadership capability
- Determined best practice performance management to deliver established strategic intent
- Leadership review – business demands
- Leadership review – people demands
- Impactive leadership – Case Study and Learning 1
- Impactive leadership – Case Study and Learning 2
- Creating Vision, Mission and Values, Strategy – VMVS – (or equivalent)
- Articulating VMVS: Presenting and FAQs – preparation
- Articulating VMVS: Presenting
- Articulating VMVS: Q & A
- Leadership Development
- Traits and Preferences
- Cognitive and Creative Capacity
- Strategy to Delivery
- Performance Management (PM)
- PM Challenges and Improvements
- Business/People Emphasis/Experiences
- Looking Forward
- External/Internal Focus
- Trends – Rise of the functions (HR?)
- Learning Transfer – organisation and personal
– 5-Day Training
– Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certificate of Completion
– Tea/Coffee Breaks
– Working Lunches
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
Reserve your seats now! No CREDIT CARD required.