Many issues at workplace are due to lack of proper communication, especially for managers as the burden of keep the team motivated at work lies on them. So all the managers who desire to gain skills to communicate, discuss and debate intricate or controversial ideas in a clear and compelling way must be a part of our ‘Advance Communication for Managers’ Course.
In this course you will be able to:
- Harness your critical thinking skills
- Learn strategies to successfully engage people in conversations
- Better ways to deliver ideas with influence and impact
This Course is suitable for C-Level Executives, Middle Level Managers, Senior Level Managers, Graduate Students and Entrepreneurs
Module 1: Introduction to communication and public speaking
- Preparing the content and structure of your speech
- Adding power and strengths to your speech (stories, analogy, gesture, voice, props)
- Storytelling method
- Body language and mannerism
Module 2: Presentation Skills
- Preparing effective PPT
- Gaining the audience attention
- How to open and end your speech
- Making final preparation
- Dealing with the question and answer session
- Effective evaluation of speech
Module 3: Professional meeting
- Holding an effective meeting
- Review the meeting objectives effectively
- Ways to ensure the involvement of all the members
Each chapter focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
What does the course include:
- Course Notes
- Accelerated Adult Learning Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Manuals and Workbooks
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
BSM Facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of practical and academic expertise who teach the art and science of the subject.
( Click the Image to Enlarge)