This Adult Pathway Programme allows students to gain a BSc (Hons) in Business & Management Degree. The adult Pathway programme provides experienced professionals in the field of management/business/leadership with a unique opportunity to upgrade their professional portfolio from an international institute in Thailand without having to sacrifice current job commitments, family responsibilities, and busy work schedule. It allows aspiring professionals to obtain an internationally recognized, highly specialized UK honors degree certification, at the convenience of their office or home, or even while traveling on business.
The programme is delivered in such a way that the busy adult student could access learning materials from anywhere, anytime, and complete his/her assessments at his/her own pace, essentially providing a highly personalized learning experience. Another unique feature of this programme is the fact that it takes into account, and validates aspiring students’ professional experience into admission requirement. As such, an experienced professional who had for some reason or another ‘missed the boat’ (to undergo formal university study programme), could benefit from this programme to nevertheless gain a traditional university certification, via non-traditional, technologically-driven delivery and assessment modes of learning.
- 5+ years of professional working experience in the field of Business/Management or related specialisation areas
- Latest C.V. must be submitted for review
- IELTS 5.5 or a score of 65% and above on BSM English Proficiency Test
- Recognized Diploma or Higher Diploma in Business/Management or related field from BSM or elsewhere
- IELTS 6.0
1. BUS 103 Principles of Manageme
2. BUS 200 Business Ethics
3. BUS 201 Organizational Behavior
4. BUS 202 Human Resource Management
5. BUS 203 Entrepreneurship
6. BUS 204 E-Commerce
7. BUS 301 Organizational Leadership
8. BUS 304 Small Business Management
9. FIN 301 Business Finance
10. INT 101 Introduction to International Business
11. INT 302 International Business Trends
12. MKT 302 Consumer Behavior
13. MKT 303 Principles of Advertising
14. OL 421 Strategic Management and Policy
15. PPD Professional Project & Dissertation
- NX9638 Extended Academic Induction
- HR9684 Leadership
- SM9677 Understanding Strategy
- HR9683 Re-imagining Work and Organisations
- AF6000 Contemporary Corporate Reporting
- NX9637 Research Dissertation
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply early to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
Thai students are encouraged to apply 2-4 weeks or 1 month before the term starts and International students are encouraged to apply 6-8 or 2 month weeks prior the commence of the preferred courses. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be provided directly to Bangkok School of Management via our online application form. Simply click on the ‘Apply Online’ button or visit our campus.
Application & Placement Test: 2,500 Baht
Tuition: 16,000 Baht/course
Certification: 55,000 Baht (payable in 4 installments)
Visa Assistance: 2,000 Baht (per year)
Graduation: 2,000 Baht
Immigration fee (for foreign students only): 7,600 Baht (per year)
Total to complete BSM Portion (approximation): 300,000 Baht (excluding visa fee)
260,000 Baht (payable in 4 equal installments)
First Year: Anytime; throughout the year.
Final Year in Thailand: June & December
Thai Students are encouraged to apply 2 – 4 weeks (or 1 month) before the term start of a Term.
International Students are encouraged to submit application 6 – 8 weeks (or 2 months) before the term due to the visa processes.
OUR STUDENTS SPEAK FOR US
Find out all you need to know about our Adult Pathway Programme here at BSM Thailand, in partnership with Northumbria University, UK. For admission planning purposes - Join our free trial classes available for sign up soon.Book Trial Class