How often have you had to endure a presentation where the presenter just gave a lecture while you were expected to passively listen and perhaps take notes? Most people think this style does not really teach, inspire, or motivate an audience. If the only purpose of your presentation is to transfer information, you are better off distributing it in a handout/email and canceling the event.
An effective presentation aims to change the audience and get them to think or act differently. The presenter should be able to engage them with a clear, focused message, logical arguments, and compelling visuals. Add a passionate delivery that evokes emotions and your presentation is sure to impact your audience forcefully.
This 2-day intensive program provides a guiding framework to teach others how to design, develop, and deliver compelling, high impact presentations. Participants will learn simple, innovative concepts they can apply throughout the design and delivery process. Additionally, participants will review how to structure presentations, research content, create impactful visuals and enhance their delivery skills.
By the end of this training programme participants will be able to:
- Describe the three principles of presentation.
- Structure a presentation and visuals with focus, clarity and impact.
- Effectively visualize, build, structure, and deliver a presentation with focus, engagement and passion.
Module 1: Presentation primer
- Character, logic, and emotion
- The three principles of presenting
Module 2: Preparing your structure
- What’s the point?
- Knowing your audience
- Researching your topic
- Creating your structure
- Visualizing your ideas
Module 3: Preparing your slides
- The function of slides
- More images and fewer words
- Backgrounds, fonts, and contrast
- Bullets, quotes, and using animation
- Slide design tips
Module 4: Preparing yourself
- Are you an expert?
- Dealing with nerves
- Looking the part
- Attitude, skills, and knowledge of the perfect presenter
Module 5: Delivering your presentation
- Passion, proximity, and participation
- Beginning with a P.U.N.C.H.
- Building rapport and addressing questions
- The charisma recipe
- Having a powerful ending
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 2-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|October||31 - 1 November||2024
USD 1,099 / per person
( Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%