Power of Selling
Since time immemorial, organizational success has been defined and determined by an organization’s unique ability to market and sell its products and services. The 21st century presents a wide range of complex and complicated business environments to deal with, leading to the need for fast-paced, dynamic and highly informative sales and marketing strategies. This 2-day intensive training programme would utilize highly engaging and progressive training methodologies to accomplish the following general goals, within the context of applying principles, concepts and skills learned during training sessions:
- Understand the psychology of selling
- Practical sales tools and techniques
- Marketing and branding
- Internet Marketing
- Success habits of the “greats” in sales
- Knowledge that will help you meet and exceed targets
In this programme you will be able to:
- Make messages stick.
- Generate more word of mouth.
- Get your products, ideas, and messages to catch on.
- Leverage the power of social media.
- Influence others more effectively.
- Create Learning Goals.
- Achieve desired sales performance.
- Negotiate a WIN – WIN.
The Sales Cycle and Finding New Clients
- Understanding the sales cycle
- Characteristics of successful salespeople
- Effective networking strategies
- How to work a room
- Creating the right impression
- Developing your elevator speech
- How to get referrals
- Swap meetings
- Clubs and social networking
- Centers of influence
- How to approach and sell to top executives
Planning, Qualifying and the Discovery Process
- Strategic planning and setting objectives
- Qualifying buyers
- Customer based selling
- Dressing for success
- Easing tension levels
- Effective questioning techniques
- The power of listening
- Developing a winning attitude
The Psychological Factors of Selling
- Dealing with different personalities
- Body language
- The Psychological Factors of Selling
- Closing and overcoming objections
- Developing habits of successful salespeople
Advanced Sales Skills
- Time and focus management
- Counselor selling
- Attitudes, beliefs and outcomes
- How to present to groups
- Customer services and the effects on sales
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Goal setting
- Secrets of the world’s best salespeople and marketers
- Action planning
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 2-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|October||31 - 1 November||2024
USD 1,099 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%