Do you wish to receive a better understanding on investments? How credits work? How and why insurance products like life insurance, health insurance, and property insurance might be relevant for you? How to maximize your retirement savings? Then this course is for you! This programme aims to find the answers to those questions and many other similar questions.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this course you will be able to:
- How to manage your finances and make better financial decisions.
- The time value of money.
- Basics of stock markets and investments.
- The proper role of credit and how to use it judiciously.
- How insurance works.
- The interplay between investments, credit and insurance.
- The importance of saving for retirement sooner rather than later.
Module 1: Understanding Personal Finance
- Course Introduction: Understanding Personal Finance
- Path to Financial Security
- Time Value of Money
Module 2: Financial Statements, Tools, and Budgets
- Financial Statements, Tools, and Budgets
- Managing Your Flows
- Creating and Reviewing Your Statements
- Analyzing Your Financial Statements
Module 3: Managing Income Taxes
- Managing Income Taxes
- Understanding Income Taxes
Module 4: Building and Maintaining Good Credit
- Building and Maintaining Good Credit
- Credit Basics and Debt Management
- Credit Reports and Scores
Module 5: Managing Risk
- Insurance Decision Making
- Introduction to Risk Management
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
|October||28 - November 1||2024
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%