Office Management & Effective Administrative Skills
Office Management and Effective Administration Skills is an exciting and interactive training programme. It is designed to provide office administrators, supervisors of clerical and administrative staff, executive secretaries and personal assistants the opportunity to review and develop the interpersonal and professional skills they need to do their jobs effectively – thereby contributing to their own, their boss’ and their organisation’s success. In this programme emphasis is placed on: Building on existing good practice and on recognising areas where improvements can be made and developing strategies accordingly. Managing the network of relationships and interpersonal skills and communication.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this programme you will be able to:
- Manage a network of working relations.
- Communicate effectively.
- Manage time for yourself and others.
- Manage the performance of admin staff.
- Improve written communications.
- Manage and present information.
- Organise and improve office systems.
Module 1: The Office – Traditional vs. Emerging Office Management Trends
- Defining the Role of the Office Manager
- New approaches to managing
- Communication Skills and techniques in the Office
- Time Management
Module 2: Modern office management
Module 3: Business Meeting – Effective Meeting Planning
- Record Management
- Making Travel Arrangements: Logistics
- Quality and Continuous Improvement (TQM) Difficult Situation
- How to Write Instructions
Module 4: Administrative Skills
- Facilities, Equipment, and Supplies Acquisitions
- Office Design, Space, Health and Safety Issues
- Space Management Techniques
Module 5: Human Relations in Business – Dealing with People and Emotions (CIP)
- Employee recruitment, selection, orientation
- Effective use of performance appraisals
- Interviewing skills
- legal and illegal questions
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
|October||28 - November 1||2024
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%