Human Resource Management
Are you good in people management and looking to hone your skills with a Master’s degree? No organization can achieve its true potential without the right talent and the key personnel to manage them. With this short course on Human Resource Management, you ensure that the right talent is hired for your company and is managed in the right way.
This programme is an introduction to recruitment, selection, onboarding, performance management, compensation and all the other major areas of Human Resource.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this programme you will be able to:
- Importance of HR Planning and Forecasting in line with Business Planning.
- Identifying Recruitment and Selection strategies.
- Strategic support function of Human Resources Management in an organization.
- Job Analysis and Job Descriptions and how to develop these in one’s own organization.
- Appreciate the importance of effective Orientation as well as ongoing Training and Development.
- Performance Management tools and techniques as well as skills in Positive Discipline.
- Appreciation for the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Value that an employee holds.
- The need Exit Interviews and how to conduct them.
- The Role of Human Resources Management
- Trends in HR service and impact
- A Basic Model for Human Resource Progress- Capabilities & Relationships
- Managing HR Services
- Recruitment, Selection & Talent Management
- Training and Development
- Performance Management – Content and Delivery
- Remuneration and Compensation
- Managing Diversity
- Learning Transfer
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
|October||28 - November 1||2024
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%