Human Resources has progressed through significant change in essentially moving from a traditional administrative role to one of a business partner that supports organizational success. This programme outlines the key progress that has been made and the service now being provided by successful HR teams and individuals. It is a practical examination of leading HR impact and how this can be replicated across geographies and industries.
Anyone required conducting off or on the job training, whether on a full-time or part-time basis, in industry, commerce or the public sector.
- The Role of Human Resources Management
- Trends in HR service and impact
- A Basic Model for Human Resource Progress- Capabilities & Relationships
- Managing HR Services
- Recruitment, Selection & Talent Management
- Training and Development
- Performance Management – Content and Delivery
- Remuneration and Compensation
- Managing Diversity
- Learning Transfer
BSM Certification is recognised nationally by Thailand Ministry of Education & Internationally accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC, U.K.).
|1 pax||1,000 USD|
|2-3 pax||2,000 USD|
|4-5 pax||3,000 USD|
|6-8 pax||4,000 USD|
|9-10 pax||5,000 USD|
|11 and above||6,000 USD|
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it…