Finance for Non-Finance Manager
Finance is for “Non-finance Managers” who want to understand key financial principles and apply them in a real-world context. Over the course of the program window, you will work your way through a series of modules that move from understanding basic financial principles to applying financial analysis and ratios to drive decisions.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this programme you will be able to:
- Understand the language associated with finance.
- Know how and when to use financial terms and analysis techniques.
- Read and assess company performance using financial statements.
- Recognize the link between organizational strategy and financial objectives.
- Use “the numbers” to your best advantage to make more informed decisions.
• Understanding Finance and Accounting
– The Purpose of Finance
• Most Common Financial Reports
– Overview of Financial Statements
• Techniques for Using Financial Reports
– Financial Ratio Analysis; Return on Equity;The DuPont Framework; Other Steps in Financial Analysis
• Short-Term Financial Management
– Operating Cycle, Cash Management and Managing Receivables and Inventory
• Costing a Product or Service
– Fixed Costs, Variable Costs, and Contribution Margin
– Defining a Budget; Budgeting Steps
• Capital Budgeting
• Practice Exercises
• Review and Closing
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 2-Day Training or
- 3-Day Training (for managers who do not have fundamental knowledge of finance area)
Learning Materials (soft files)
Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Please add training flyer for this programme
Note: This programme we have two duration 2-day and 3-day so we need to have 2 two of “Download Flyer” button
please find the attachment for two training flyers
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|October||31 - 1 November||2024
USD 1,099 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%