Essentials of Leadership
This Leadership programme provides a focus for impactive leadership prioritizing what we have learnt as to the very essence of what makes leaders successful.
From changing definitions through the ages (as we learnt more and more best practices), to creation and delivery of strategic intent and further encompassing the people dimension provides a clear line of sight for participants to absorb and take back to the workplace.
Simply the most up to date and rigourous examination of “what works” that current and aspiring leaders can develop to match the requireents of their own (and future) roles.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
On completion of the programme the participants will be able to:
- Define the latest interpretation of impactive leadership and how this can be used in their own roles.
- Create strategic intent for any organisation and be able to influence alignment and delivery of that strategy.
- Recognise the importance of change facilitation and influencing skils and practice and gain confidence in their own ability to do this.
- Outline the importance of building the right talent for organisation success and learn best practice ways to do this.
- Commit to creating an engaged workforce (and necessary initiatives to do this) as a further key in progressing strategy and performance delivery.
Module 1: Progress in Leadership Thought and Action
- Leadership definitions through history to present day.
- Specific capabilities required by today’s leaders.
- Major inputs on impactive leadership.
- Demands on the leader to deliver strategic intent.
Module 2: Leadership Strategy
- Strategic review, process and outputs,
- Turning strategic intent into performance deliverables.
- Leading performance progress.
- Strategy full cycle.
Module 3: Change and Innovation
- The need for change and improvement.
- Leading change initiatives.
- Dealing with resistance.
- Best practice communication and education.
Module 4: Leading Business Impactive Approaches
- Successful talent management.
- Effective performance and rewards management.
- Effective organisational development.
- Efficient organisational design.
Module 5: The Engaged Leader
- The case for an engaged workforce.
- Demands from the led.
- Implementing engagement.
- Engagement results and actions.
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
|October||28 - November 1||2024
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%