Digital and Social Media Marketing
There is no doubt that the Internet has changed the world we live in. Never before has it been so easy to access information, communicate with people all over the globe and share articles, videos, photos and all manner of media.
The Internet has led to an increasingly connected environment, and the growth of Internet usage has resulted in declining distribution of traditional media: television, radio, newspapers and magazines. Marketing in this connected environment and using that connectivity to market is digital and social media marketing. Social media has become a global trend that the majority of world citizen use. Great marketing on social media can bring major success to your business. It is a powerful platform to gain leads and customers.
Upon the completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Find the right service providers.
- Execute a good competitor analysis.
- Approach your identified customers.
- Know WordPress Basics.
- Perform Search Engine Optimization.
- Create Press Releases and Article Submission.
- Execute good social media marketing campaigns.
- Enhance your productivity with the right tools.
- Digital Marketing Overview
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Google AdWords – Search Engine Marketing | Display Advertising
- Google My Businesss – Connecting your business with local customers
- Inbound Digital Marketing Concepts and Implementation
- Social Media Marketing – Strategy | Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+
- Video Marketing – YouTube
- Facebook & LinkedIn Advertising
- Google Analytics – Track your success
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
|October||28 - November 1||2024
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%