Date: March 4 – 8, 2019 Office Management, Effective Administrative & Communicative Skills
This 5-Day Training Programme covers:
– 21st Century Office Management Skills
– Managing a Network of Working Relations
– Managing the Performance of Admin Staff
– Organizing and Improving Office Systems
– Event Management
– Managing and Presenting Information
– Decoding the 7 Habits of the Highly Effective Office Managers and Administrative Staffs
– Managing Self, Time, Priorities, and Team
– How good is your communication?
– Active and Deep Listening Skills
– 4 Styles of Communication
– Persuasive Techniques
– Wholebrain Communication (Communicate with the brain in mind)
– Effective Handling of Conflicts, Pressure and Stress
Ms. Iman Al – Amin
Ms. Iman is a knowledgeable professional with over 15 years of comprehensive experience in the field of management, accounting, and economics. Her experience ranges from working in the United States Internal Revenue Service to managing a medical group and individual consulting.
Mr. Pakpong Youngyuen
Mr. Pakpong has a solid background in Leadership and Management. He is a former flight steward for 5-stared international Airlines, Emirates Airlines, and Qantas Airways. Furthermore, he has more than 5-years experience in team building, leadership and HR training for international clients. Mr. Pakpong is currently Adjunct Lecturer for Airlines Business Management Program at Assumption University of Thailand and also experienced as a guest speaker and visiting lecture for many private and government universities in Thailand mainly, Mae Fah Lhuang University, Rangsit University, and University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce.