Date: March 3rd
Using Emotional Intelligence to Achieve Results
Emotional intelligence (EI or EQ) is one of the most popular topics in the last decade, as businesses look for ways to better influence their teams. However whilst many leaders understand the value of EQ, many do not actually know how having a high EQ can impact
By the end of this meet, you will understand what EQ is, what your own level of EQ is, and how you can use this knowledge to become more effective in business or in your personal life. Specifically, the topics covered during this meet are as follows:
· Overview of EQ and how EQ related to IQ
· Understanding why having high EQ is considered a critical success factor in future jobs
· Identifying what your level of EQ is by doing an EQ assessment
· Expanding your personal awareness
· Overcoming conflicts and increasing collaboration
Fee: 100 Baht, which covers coffee, tea, and room expenses.
Speaker: David Giang looks after group leadership development for one of the largest companies in the world and has a background in helping people achieve results. He has extensive experience
leading teams in the Asia-Pacific region, is MBA qualified, and also a certified trainer in NLP and coaching.
Please RSVP to email@example.com