Advanced Communication Skill
This course provides tools and techniques to enhance communication to build competence and improve the ability to communicate effectively. Through a dynamic instructor-led training, participants will be able to assess their communication styles, discuss elements of communication process and define ideas to thrive in personal and professional communication.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
– Identify effective communication styles and techniques.
– Discuss different tools and techniques to enhance communication skills.
– Determine and practice technique to communicate for results.
Module 1: Communication Process, Tools and Techniques
• Elements of Effective Communication Process
• Verbal and Nonverbal Communication
• Effective Tools and Techniques
• Communication Styles
Module 2: Purpose and Organization
• Purposes to Communicate
• Crafting the message
• Organizing to deliver the message
Module 3: Business Presentations
• Planning the presentation
• Preparing the presentation
• Power Point Presentation
• Delivering the presentation
Module 4: Business Meetings
• Qualities of productive meetings
• The agenda
• Roles in the meetings
• The minutes/notes
Module 5: Relationships and Challenging Communication
• Building relationships
• Personal communication Skills
• Professional communication Skills
• Challenging conversations
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 2-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion – River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|October||31 - 1 November||2024
USD 1,099 / per person
( Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%