Develop learning and teaching strategies which are student centred and encourage independent learning. Teachers are often asked to modify instruction to accommodate special needs students. In fact, all students will benefit from the following good teaching practices. The following article takes the mystery out of adapting materials and strategies for curriculum areas.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Orientation and Welcome
- Introduction and Overview – Teaching
- Strategies for the 21st Century
- Philosophical and Psychological
- Brain Research
- Cognitive Psychology Principles applied to
- Information Processing Theory
- Role of Emotion in Learning
- Dimension of Learning 1: Attitudes and
- Mindset Theory
- Visit to an International School to Observe
- 21st Century Teaching Strategies in Use
- The Round Robin
- The Continuum
- Dimension of Learning
- Strategies for Acquiring Knowledge – Concept Attainment; K.W.L., and The Jigsaw Dimension of Learning
- Strategies for Refining and Consolidating Knowledge Dimension of Learning
- Applying knowledge Meaningfully Dimension of Learning
- Habits of Mind
Final Assessment – Microteaching
Please Contact for Programme Enrollment & Registration:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
T+ 66 (2) 256 9586
F+ 66 (2) 256 9144
You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon 1) submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company, and ii) pay the assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UKd website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.