Supply Chain Management affects the flow of your products and services, how they get from A to B. Simply put problems in your supply chain can have your brand reputation destroyed, so it’s obviously no easy task to find employees capable enough to be trusted with such an important part of the business! This course involves the understanding the strategies involved and mastering operational techniques required to build and implement the best integrated supply chain for the business. The training course also goes over the improvement of your existing supply chain process and creating new propositions through modern and responsive networking. A good supply chain meets the internal needs of a business while fulfilling the external needs of the customer; this 1 week course prepares you to meet those needs in the most efficient manner possible.
Lean supply chain management is for companies who want to streamline the supply chain process by eliminating waste and non-value added activities. This course identifies which areas in the supply chain management typically ‘produce’ a lot of waste, such as; bad time management, bad inventory management or costs being too high for certain raw materials! It also explores how to implement a new Supply Chain Management system without disrupting too much of the rest of the business flow.
Total Quality Management
Total Quality Management or TQM is a management approach which involves all the members of the organization working towards improving processes, products, services and the working culture for the purpose of customer satisfaction. This course elaborates on the 8 functions of TQM; customer-focus, employee involvement, process centred development, integrated systems, strategic approaches, continual improvement, fact-based decision-making and communications.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Elements of the Supply Chain
- Operating Environments
- Financial Fundamentals
- Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP)
- Lean SCM
- Total Quality Management (TCM)
- Demand Planning
- Customer Expectations and Definition of Value
- Customer Relationships
- Demand Management
- Transformation of Demand into Supply
- Capacity Management
- Execution and Control
- Performance Measurements
- Physical Distribution System
- Identify how SCM relates to Customer Satisfaction
- Improving Performance, Lowering Costs, Product Development
- Understand the levels of SMC and their effects
- Strategic, tactical and operational
- Product Flow, Information Flow, and Finances Flow
- Tracking and Monitoring Methods
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.