Whether or not Project Manager is your official job tittle- you will at some point be assigned the responsibility to deliver a project on time, be it research, field work or leading a team to finish a project before the deadline…completion of which would involve project management skills! This course is exactly for those professionals who have on the job experience in performing the Project Manager role and want to further develop their skills to become professionals in the field by learning standard tools and strategic approaches involved in formal Project Management.
Initiating a Project
This course equips participants on the processes they need to undertake to initiate a project and implement change. It also shows participants how to deal with resistance to change and how to go about completing the project once it has been initiated.
Developing a Project Schedule
After you’ve initiated a project you would have to keep the train going by scheduling the different stages of your project, however, that can get difficult the further along a project you go since there will always be delays and setbacks! This course teaches attendants how to develop a foolproof project schedule which fully accounts for any potential setbacks and delays and still allows the manager to deliver the project before the deadline!
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to: • Describe professional project management
- Initiate a project.
- Plan project work.
- Develop project schedules
- Develop cost estimates and budgets.
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Analyze project risks.
- Plan project procurement.
- Manage project procurement
- Execute project work.
- Monitor and control project work.
- Monitor and control project schedule and costs.
- Monitor and control project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Monitor and control project risks and contracts.
- Close the project.
Introduction to Project Management
Overview of Project Planning and Evaluation
Strategic Management and Project Selection
Project Management Methodology
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Time Management
Project Financial Analysis
Project Procurement Management
Project Risk Management
Project Human Resources Management
Project Audit and Closure & Project Management Ethics and Future of Project Management Review, Closing and Award Ceremony
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.