Project Cycle Management (PCM) is the method employed by many NGO’s, UN agencies and non-profit organizations to carry out and manage their projects and programmes. Learning PCM is important for submitting successful proposal and solicitation of funding from donors worldwide. PCM course will equip the participants with enhanced designing and management tools to tailor projects more adequately to meet the needs of the beneficiaries.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
After attending participants will be better able to:
- Understand NGO’s, UN agencies, and global non-profit organizations quality requirements for project / program proposals.
- Understand and prepare high-standard logical frameworks.
- Identify and formulate projects through a participatory approach.
- Write sound project documents.
- Assess the quality of a project document.
- Manage and control your program /project fund.
- Improve the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) of the projects / programs.
- Organize and steer evaluations contributing to policy formulation and the strengthening of learning capacities of the projects or organizations involved.
- Become a more professional manager of projects and programs.
Day 1: Assessment:
- Define the issue to be investigated
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Situational Analysis
- Problem Analysis
- Objective Analysis
- Alternative Analysis
Day 2: Planning:
- Logical Framework Matrix
- Intervention Logic
- Assumptions (Risks Analysis)
- Indicators & Source of Verification
- Work Plans
- Resource and Cost Schedule
Day 3: Implementation:
- Introduction to Implementation
- Prior to Implementation
- Conducting a Startup Workshop
- Elements of Implementation
- Leading & Managing
- Organizing Work
- Managing the Team
Day 4: Monitoring:
- Introduction to Monitoring
- Levels of Monitoring
- How to Monitor
- Cost Control
- Report Writing Tips & Graphical
- Data Presentation
Day 5: Evaluation:
- Introduction to Evaluation
- Evaluation Areas
- Evaluation Procedure
- Methods of Evaluation
Please Contact for Programme Enrollment & Registration:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon 1) submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company, and ii) pay the assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UKd website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.