The aim of this training course is to provide trainees with knowledge of the key tools and techniques used during procurement. Instructors will try to foster an understanding of the different procurement functions. Trainees will also learn models and techniques used all across the procurement cycle. The training course is also designed in such a way that utilizes real-world cases as well as conducts workshop activities which encourages attendees to add to the discussion by bringing their experience to the table. This 5-day training course will also provide participants with a set of industry guidelines aimed at streamlining the supply chain administration function while improving logistical operations.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Operations management
- Human resources
- Research and development
- IT and MIS
- Next steps: sustainability strategy
- Sustainable business: case examples
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.