This Personal Finance course will help attendees identify all their sources of personal income, including savings- it also analyses the spending patterns attendees employ. The training course will elaborate on planning and budgeting of the expenditures incurred by the trainee and introduce strategies to save money and allocating the saved income using methods such as investment in property, purchasing insurance and other financial investments such as mutual funds, retirement planning, etc.
Personality and Attitudes
Personal Finance is all about budgeting- however, not everyone can use the same methods to save money, with different personalities and attitudes towards money comes different methods to save and budget. This course elaborates more on these strategies and methodology different personalities needs to employ to successfully grasp the concept of personal finance!
Goals and Objectives
Setting personal financial goals and objectives is important to securing both, your short-term and long-term financial status and health. However, almost everyone has different goals with the money they earn- some may be saving up for luxurious items, other’s for their dream vacation and some to start-up their business, etc. This course teaches you how to set up and follow the path to achieve what you want with your money and much more!
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Introduction to principles of management
- History, globalization, and ethics
- Personality, attitudes, and work behaviors
- Developing mission, vision, and values
- Strategic management
- Goals and objectives
- Organizational structure and change
- Organizational culture
- Leading people and organizations
- Decision making
- Communication in organizations
- Managing groups and teams
- Motivating employees
- The essentials of control
- Strategic human resource management
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.