Organizational behavior consists of the study and observation of employees (group/individual) performance in an organization. The idea of studying the behavior of an organization is to apply a more scientific approach when managing the workers. A good organizational behavior study can yield the maximum amount of productivity from your employees individually and in groups. Organizational Behaviour is mainly used by the HR department of a firm. This course focuses on techniques that can be applied to increase efficiency such as studying; group dynamics, organizational structure and design etc.
Managing cultural diversity
With the professional world becoming an increasingly global environment, organizations often have people from different backgrounds and welcoming a more diverse workforce with this being said, cultural competence is quickly becoming one of the most important skills for effective work performance in the 21st century. This course elaborates more about cultural diversity, the different cultural values, norms and customs that can affect the way business is conducted in an organization.
Theories of Motivation
Organizations always make a conscious effort to motivate their employees to work harder and faster, a rise in productivity is good for the business as greater output would mean greater profits. But how can companies motivate their employees? And what are the different theories of motivation and organization can employ? This course will teach you all the theories of motivation and which theory would be most applicable to your organization.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Operations management
- Human resources
- Research and development
- IT and MIS
- Next steps: sustainability strategy
- Sustainable business: case examples
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.