The Master of Business Administration (Self-Study) is an internationally recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world.
Is MBA (Self-Study Mode) Best Option For Me?
There is a lot of discussion back and forth about the benefits of doing your MBA (Self-Study Mode). One of the big advantages for those already in the workplace and familiar with what they want to achieve with their MBA degree can be the ability to take the knowledge they have gained from the research and to apply it to a business focused paper that they can add to their portfolio. Also, if the area they want to excel in is a passion for them, the benefits of their research for their MBA degree could have far reaching consequences and impact that business area, paving the way for them truly to contribute to the area of research they care about the most.
Are You Ready?
If you don’t keep learning you could be left behind. Every manager must balance unprecedented demands on resources, tackle tough decisions, adjust and readjust priorities while keeping one eye on the short-term and the other on long-term survival—a tough job without a continuing flow of new ideas and knowledge. Why not make an investment in your future and your company’s success, by participating in the MBA (Self-Study Mode)? You’ll gain confidence and vigor, as well as gain different perspectives about your business activities, from your mentors and peers. All you have to do is begin—the time will fly by and the rewards will be great.
The goal of this program is to help practicing managers, leaders and business owners become more effective in their work by providing them with a foundation in current business theories and practices. The program covers subject areas found in academic MBA degree programmes.
- Employee Engagement
- Management: Perspective and Practice
- Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Leadership and Management
- Marketing in the 21st Century
- Technology, Innovation and Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Human Resource Managemen
- Workplace Learning with Coaching and Mentoring
- Project Management
- Possess a recognized Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Completion of previous higher education degree in the English medium.
- Possess at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of business management.
- Complete the application form, including the statement of purpose section, and submit it along with all relevant documents (could be done online, or through BSM agents or partners).
- Application will be reviewed and upon approval, a conditional acceptance letter will be issued by Bangkok School of Management (BSM).
- Upon receiving the conditional acceptance letter, the student is to pay the enrollment fee of 3,000 USD to Bangkok School of Management, or BSM agents or partners (note: students could start their self study of individual courses at this stage, while waiting for the official confirmation of enrollment at the European Global School (EGS-Paris).
- In 4-6 weeks, the student would receive the Student Registration Certificate from EGS – and at this stage, he/she could verify his/her official status at the university by visiting http://verify.egs.
- Student continues to self study all the 12 courses until he/she is ready to submit all 12 Statements of Participation (SOP) + 12 Reflection Papers (RP).
- Student submits all 12 SOPs and RPs to authorized personal at BSM (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to BSM agents or partners (via email), along with remaining fee of 1,500 USD to Bangkok School of Management, or BSM agents or partners.
- 12 SOPs and RPs are reviewed, assessed and evaluated.
- Student is conferred with the nationally recognized, internationally accredited EGS qualification.
One Time Payment:
Total: 148,500 THB
Total – 148,500 THB
Intakes are open all year round.
Find out all you need to know about our Master of Business Administration (Self-Study Mode) here at BSM Thailand, in partnership with The European Global School. Please fill out the details below and we will schedule a trial session for you. Thank you for the interest in MBA!Book Trial Class