Supply Chain Management affects the flow of your products and services, how they get from A to B- simply put problems in your supply chain can have your brand reputation destroyed, so it’s obviously no easy task to find employees capable enough to be trusted with such an important part of the business! An MBA in Supply Chain Management from BSM, an International institute in Thailand gives you the end-to-end supply chain knowledge meaning you can deliver your products and services from any place in the world TO any place in the world in the most efficient possible manner.
Applicants must meet one or more of the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree qualification in any subject from a recognized institution.
- A professional qualification equivalent to a degree and a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
- Mature and high potential candidates without a degree or equivalent qualifications but hold one or more Diplomas.
- Diplomas with more than 6 years of work experience of which at least 2 years are at supervisory – managerial level.
- Mature and high potential candidates without Diploma qualifications but with more than 8 years of work experience of which at least 3 years are at supervisory – managerial levels.
A. Compulsory Modules
1. Managing Operations
2. Leading Organizations
3. Managing Business Strategy
4. Managing Human Capital
5. Managerial Accounting
6. Financial Management
7. Marketing Management
B. Elective Module
8. Strategic Supply Chain Management
Dissertation is needed to be undertaken and submitted once 6 modules or more have been completed, with an approved IPE Dissertation Supervisor.
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply early to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
International students are encouraged to apply 1 month prior the commence of the preferred courses. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be provided directly to Bangkok School of Management via our online application form. Simply click on the ‘Apply Online’ button or visit our campus.
Application – 2,500
General Management Specialization – 220,000
e-Marketing Specialization – 270,000
Corporate Finance Specialization – 270,000
Business Consulting Specialization – 270,000
Contemporary Issues in HCM Specialization – 270,000
International Tourism Management Specialization – 270,000
Strategic Supply Chain Management Specialization – 270,000
Thesis Supervision – 15,000
Graduation and Certification – 2,500
Total for Specialization Programme – 290,000
1st Installment – 118,000
2nd Installment – 60,000
3rd Installment – 60,000
4th Installment – 60,000
Total – 298,000
8 Intakes per Annum:
MBA Degree Program Objectives:
The programme has the following aims:
- To enable the advanced study of organizations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
- Development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- Enhancement of lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
At the end of the programme the successful student will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate critical understanding of management theories, current issues of management, the development of conceptual frameworks to guide their application within organizations.
- Acquire a strong foundation in key functional areas of business management to enable them to succeed as effective managers/leaders in an increasingly complex and dynamic environment.
- Acquire and use a range of concepts, tools and techniques for problem solving and decision-making for analyzing complex and inter-related business scenarios.
- Demonstrate and apply independent research and critical skills enabling the investigation and evaluation of valid and relevant management issues and practices.
- Demonstrate initiative, insight, attitudes of responsibility and ethical leadership in the development of the strategic management agenda in the organization the participant works in or expected to work in the future.
Each module is delivered in the following format:
- There are two module discussion classes held within the span of Week 1 to Week 4. These two classes have a duration of 6 hours each (total of 12 hours) and are conducted by an IPE approved Lecturer.
- On Week 3, IPE is scheduled to release the assignment question for the module. This is uploaded onto the online learning platform.
- Student starts to work on the assignment from Week 4 with the support of the BSM Centre Facilitator or the IPE approved Lecturer.
- Assignment is due to be submitted in Week 8.
Find out all you need to know about our MBA in Strategic Supply Chain Management here at BSM Thailand, in partnership with The IPE Management School, Paris. Please fill out the details below and we will schedule a trial session for you. Thank you for the interest in MBA!Book Trial Class