This is probably the most common Master’s Degree Programme to attain in Bangkok, it’s specifically aimed at students who seek career advancements in MNC’s, SME’s in sectors which are affected by international pressures or students who are into global issues and the roles they can help fill in organizations. This specialization consists of diversely ranging topics in areas related to marketing, communication, HR and technology, there’s even light shed on Economics. Other than providing you with knowledge in all of the fields of business it gives you the opportunity to venture into endless job opportunities as you now hold knowledge regarding the multi-faceted world of business.
Applicants must meet one or more of the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree qualification in any subject from a recognized institution.
- A professional qualification equivalent to a degree and a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
- Mature and high potential candidates without a degree or equivalent qualifications but hold one or more Diplomas.
- Diplomas with more than 6 years of work experience of which at least 2 years are at supervisory – managerial level.
- Mature and high potential candidates without Diploma qualifications but with more than 8 years of work experience of which at least 3 years are at supervisory – managerial levels.
- Managing Business Strategy
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Managing Human Capital
- Leading Organisation
- Financial Management
- Managing Operations
- Project Management
The dissertation is needed to be undertaken and submitted once 6 modules or more have been completed, with an approved IPE Dissertation Supervisor.
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply early to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
International students are encouraged to apply 1 month prior the commence of the preferred courses. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be provided directly to Bangkok School of Management via our online application form. Simply click on the ‘Apply Online’ button or visit our campus.
General Management Specialization – 220,000
Total for Specialization Programme – 240,000
1st Installment – 98,000
2nd Installment – 50,000
3rd Installment – 50,000
4th Installment – 50,000
Total – 248,000
MBA Degree Program Objectives:
The programme has the following aims:
- To enable the advanced study of organizations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
- Development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- Enhancement of lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
At the end of the programme the successful student will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate critical understanding of management theories, current issues of management, the development of conceptual frameworks to guide their application within organizations.
- Acquire a strong foundation in key functional areas of business management to enable them to succeed as effective managers/leaders in an increasingly complex and dynamic environment.
- Acquire and use a range of concepts, tools and techniques for problem solving and decision-making for analyzing complex and inter-related business scenarios.
- Demonstrate and apply independent research and critical skills enabling the investigation and evaluation of valid and relevant management issues and practices.
- Demonstrate initiative, insight, attitudes of responsibility and ethical leadership in the development of the strategic management agenda in the organization the participant works in or expected to work in the future.
Each module is delivered in the following format:
- There are two module discussion classes held within the span of Week 1 to Week 4. These two classes have a duration of 6 hours each (total of 12 hours) and are conducted by an IPE approved Lecturer.
- On Week 3, IPE is scheduled to release the assignment question for the module. This is uploaded onto the online learning platform.
- Student starts to work on the assignment from Week 4 with the support of the BSM Centre Facilitator or the IPE approved Lecturer.
- Assignment is due to be submitted in Week 8.
Find out all you need to know about our MBA in General Management here at BSM Thailand, in partnership with IPE Management School, Paris. Please fill out the details below and we will schedule a trial session for you. Thank you for the interest in MBA!Book Trial Class