When you think of Business Consultants you think of high profile men and women in suits, making big deals, shaking hands and driving luxury cars. The good news is, you can become the person you imagine with this MBA in Business Consulting concentration. An MBA in consulting will increase your problem-solving skills along with communications skills across industries, platf, rms and media while giving you the knowledge of analysis of business issues and how to solve these issues.
Applicants must meet one or more of the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree qualification in any subject from a recognized institution.
- A professional qualification equivalent to a degree and a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
- Mature and high potential candidates without a degree or equivalent qualifications but hold one or more Diplomas.
- Diplomas with more than 6 years of work experience of which at least 2 years are at supervisory – managerial level.
- Mature and high potential candidates without Diploma qualifications but with more than 8 years of work experience of which at least 3 years are at supervisory – managerial levels.
A. Compulsory Modules
1. Managing Operations
2. Leading Organizations
3. Managing Business Strategy
4. Managing Human Capital
5. Managerial Accounting
6. Financial Management
7. Marketing Management
B. Elective Module
8. Business Consulting
Dissertation is needed to be undertaken and submitted once 6 modules or more have been completed, with an approved IPE Dissertation Supervisor.
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply early to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
International students are encouraged to apply 1 month prior the commence of the preferred courses. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be provided directly to Bangkok School of Management via our online application form. Simply click on the ‘Apply Online’ button or visit our campus.
Application – 2,500
General Management Specialization – 220,000
e-Marketing Specialization – 270,000
Corporate Finance Specialization – 270,000
Business Consulting Specialization – 270,000
Contemporary Issues in HCM Specialization – 270,000
International Tourism Management Specialization – 270,000
Strategic Supply Chain Management Specialization – 270,000
Thesis Supervision – 15,000
Graduation and Certification – 2,500
Total for Specialization Programme – 290,000
1st Installment – 118,000
2nd Installment – 60,000
3rd Installment – 60,000
4th Installment – 60,000
Total – 298,000
8 Intakes per Annum:
MBA Degree Program Objectives:
The programme has the following aims:
- Develop a business strategy through their understanding of:
- Management Processes
- Management Functions
- Strategic Management
- Individual Behaviour
- Group Behaviour
- Equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
- Development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- Enhancement of lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
At the end of the programme the successful student will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate critical understanding of management theories, current issues of management, the development of conceptual frameworks to guide their application within organizations.
- Acquire a strong foundation in key functional areas of business management to enable them to succeed as effective managers/leaders in an increasingly complex and dynamic environment.
- Acquire and use a range of concepts, tools and techniques for problem solving and decision-making for analyzing complex and inter-related business scenarios.
- Demonstrate and apply independent research and critical skills enabling the investigation and evaluation of valid and relevant management issues and practices.
- Demonstrate initiative, insight, attitudes of responsibility and ethical leadership in the development of the strategic management agenda in the organization the participant works in or expected to work in the future.
- Each module is delivered in the following format:
- There are two module discussion classes held within the span of Week 1 to Week 4. These two classes have a duration of 6 hours each (total of 12 hours) and are conducted by an IPE approved Lecturer.
- On Week 3, IPE is scheduled to release the assignment question for the module. This is uploaded onto the online learning platform.
- Student starts to work on the assignment from Week 4 with the support of the BSM Centre Facilitator or the IPE approved Lecturer.
- Assignment is due to be submitted in Week 8.
Find out all you need to know about our MBA in Business Consulting here at BSM Thailand, in partnership with The IPE Management School, Paris. Please fill out the details below and we will schedule a trial session for you. Thank you for the interest in MBA!Book Trial Class