Strategic Management involves the identification and description of strategies that managers can use to achieve a better performance both for themselves and the organization. Through a good strategy, an organization can achieve a competitive advantage and gain a bigger marketing share. A good strategy is profitable- achieving a higher profit margin than the industry average. This interdisciplinary approach to strategic management includes analysis, planning and implementation of said strategies. Our approach to this training course is practical, with real life cases being studied, it helps trainees identify opportunities that the firm in the case study did not take and imagine other scenarios and effects if a different strategy was employed.
Evaluating the external environment
This course teaches participants how to effectively analyze the increasingly dynamic business environment of the modern world by asking questions such as; what are the key factors for competitive success? What are the industry’s dominant economic features? And more. With these analytical techniques being mastered during the training course participants should get a better outlook on the strategies they can draft to conquer the market!
Selecting corporate-level strategies
When dealing with corporate-level strategy, executives seek answers to a key question: In what industry or industries should our firm compete? This training course provides answers to this question and much more plaguing the mind of the active manager wanting to take his company to the next level!
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Mastering strategy: art and science
- Leading strategically
- Evaluating the external environment
- Managing firm resources
- Selecting business-level strategies
- Supporting the business-level strategy: competitive and cooperative moves
- Competing in international markets
- Selecting corporate-level strategies
- Executing strategy through organizational design
- Leading an ethical organization: corporate governance, corporate ethics, and social responsibility
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.