Master of Arts in Education (MA in Education)
If you are a teacher, school administrator, coach, adult educator, or interested in positions within P-12 school and postsecondary education or education more broadly, the MA. Ed. offers you a quality program designed to build on your prior professional experience. The flexible structure of this program allows students to work with their advisor to customize their academic plans to fit their unique professional goals.
European Global School – Paris; duly recognized by Ministry of Higher Education, France; locations in France (Paris), Kuwait, Sudan, Lebanon; Partners in Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar, India and rapidly growing.
- 3+ years of professional working experience
- Latest C.V. must be submitted for review
- IELTS 5.5 or a score of 65% and above on BSM English Proficiency Test
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree from any university
- Copy of Previous Qualification Documents
- Copy of Academic Transcript(S)
- Two Recommendation or Reference Letters Statement of Purpose (Motivation) For Pursuing M.A. In Education Programme,
- Copy of Latest C.V.
- Passport Size Photo
- Copy of Passport And Any Other Relevant Identity Document (With Photo)
- Educational Philosophies: An Overview
- Curriculum & Instruction Planning & Development
- Dimensions of Learning: Application in Classroom
- Assessment in Education: Measurement & Evaluation
- Psychology of Learning: Lessons from Cognitive Psychology
- Educational Technology: The 21st Century Classroom
- Classroom Dynamics and Behavior Management
- Educational Research: Designs and Procedures
One module assignment per course (total 8 modules) – 2,500 Word Assignment and/or Portfolio Submission (Performance Based Assessment) + Action Research Project Paper (ARPP – 5,000 Word)
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply early to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
International students are encouraged to apply 1 month prior the commence of the preferred courses. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be provided directly to Bangkok School of Management via our online application form. Simply click on the ‘Apply Online’ button or visit our campus.
1st Installment – 60,000 THB
2nd Installment – 50,000 THB
3rd Installment – 40,000 Baht
Total – 150,000 THB
First day of every month.
Why MA in Education?
Most of us take the teaching profession for granted and wrongly assume that it is one of the easiest professions of all. There are many who think that anyone and everyone can teach. Contrary to these erroneous views, effective teachers are those who ingeniously balance between the art and science of teaching. Truly effective teaching springs out of practically-oriented, philosophically-sound and theoretically-grounded teacher training programme. This M.A. In education programme @BSM aims at preparing highly effective teachers, for the 21st century and beyond. Good teachers teach; great teachers, they inspire. At BSM, we inspire excellence through all our programmes and everything that we do.
Find out all you need to know about our MA in Education here at BSM Thailand, in partnership with The European Global School, Paris. Please fill out the details below and we will schedule a trial session for you. Thank you for the interest in MA in Education!Book Trial Class