This course is specially catered towards mid-level and senior level managers and CEOs to better understand an organization’s IT infrastructure. It gives these managers a better view of the policies and operations behind the information technology methods they employ and an audit on these IT methods determine if the information technology put in place actually fulfils its function by ensuring corporate assets and data integrity are protected and aligned with the overall business strategy. Learning from this training course regarding IT infrastructure helps managers gain a competitive advantage as they can begin to optimize the technology they have employed to better suit their organization’s needs.
CAN-SPAM (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing) is an act that was passed in 2003. This act is a law that elaborates on rules for commercial email and messages and gives recipients the right to ask businesses to stop emailing them. It also highlights penalties if businesses keep sending recipients emails after the recipient opts out.
What is the cloud?
Cloud is the latest buzzword that has captivated everyone’s mind. But a quick a question of what exactly cloud is, yields exactly zero correct answers from the average individual! So what is the cloud? Where is it? This course elaborates more on the concept of cloud, its history, its uses, and how businesses can use the cloud to their advantage!
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
1. Introduction to Information Technology Audit
- What is expected from an IT Audit?
- How to get started for the audit?
2. How technology has evolved in the last decade
- Single PCs
- The Internet
- Operating Systems (Linux/Windows/Mac)
- Mobile Devices
- Mobile Operating Systems
- Paradigm shifts and how it affects the behavior
3. Privacy and Ethics
- Passwords and other sensitive data
- Personal Information
- CAN SPAM ACT
- Other government acts
4. Information Security
- What is Information Security?
- Who should you be talking to regarding Information Security?
- Getting started with Information Security
5. Introduction to the Cloud
- Hardware / Platforms / Software
- What is the cloud?
- Why cloud is important?
6. Cloud Security
- Why cloud security is important?
- How and why it is different
7. Best practices using Technology
- Internet and Browsers
- Third-party tools
- Introduction to encriptions
8. Mobile landscape
- How are mobile devices changing the world?
- Security in mobile devices
9. IoT: Internet of Things
10. Continuous Integration in Technology
- What is Continuous Integration?
- How to implement Continuous Integration?
11. A detailed session on hardware, networks, and servers
12. Series of Discussions and Case Studies
13. Technology and Good Governance
- What is good governance in technology?
- How can technology help good governance in organizations?
14. ISO/IEC 270001 Information Security Management
15. ISO/IEC 19011: 2011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.