Finding and hiring the right people is often cited as the number one concern of businesses today. It seems we are all competing for the best and brightest workers. As you will see in our time together in the second course, a critical component of the People Manager Value Proposition is to hire talented people who enable the organization to achieve its strategic goals. This course is an introduction into the topic of recruitment, selection and onboarding.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- To acknowledge the strategic support function of Human Resources Management in an organization
- To understand the importance of HR Planning and Forecasting in line with Business Planning
- To understand the importance of Job Analysis and Job Descriptions and how to develop these in one’s own organization
- To identify Recruitment and Selection strategies
- To appreciate the importance of effective Orientation as well as on-going Training and Development
- To equip participant with Performance Management tools and techniques as well as skills in Positive Discipline
- To build appreciation for the value of diversity in the workplace
- To understand what employees really value when it comes to remuneration and compensation
- To appreciate the value of Exit Interviews and how to conduct them
- The Role of Human Resources
- Orientation, Training and Development Management
- Managing Absenteeism
- Trends in HR
- Performance Management
- A Basic Model for Human Resource
- Discipline at Workplace Planning
- Managing Diversity
- Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
- Remuneration and Compensation
- Recruitment and Selection
Please Contact for Programme Enrollment & Registration:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
T+ 66 (2) 256 9586
F+ 66 (2) 256 9144
You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon 1) submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company, and ii) pay the assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UKd website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.