The goal of this course is to equip trainees with a complete understanding of techniques, tools and approaches involved in procurement. Instructors of this course will paint a bigger picture of the importance of the procurement function in any organization and participants will learn procurement terms, basic models and techniques used during the procurement process. This course is designed to utilize case studies and workshop activities, it encourages participants to call upon their own experiences in procurement to solve and analyze problems presented to them. This course should equip participants with appropriate responses to procurement issues as well as strategies to implement changes in the procurement process.
Inventory control or stock control is the regulation and maximization of your company’s inventory. The main aim of inventory control is to invest as less as possible while still maximizing profits. The difficult thing in balancing and controlling inventory is the balance between investing as less as possible without impacting customer satisfaction, it is also about knowing where all your stock is at any given point of time as well as everything being accounted for.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Understand and use basic approaches, tools and techniques to work through and implement key elements of the procurement cycle.
- Identify appropriate mechanisms to assist you in their day-to-day role, including the use of specifications, different methods of procuring goods and services, and the use of contracts and other standard tools that define and drive efficient procurement practice.
The key content areas of this course are as follows:
- Inventory control and inventory management, including:
- Receiving – Scoping
- Inspection – Sourcing
- Storekeeping – Evaluation
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.