Developing a product or service is a complex task; it involves a series of steps including design, development and marketing of said product/service. Your main objective in the development phase is to both, map out a time-line and strategy for your commodity which fulfills customer expectations and also keeps demand at a satisfactory level. This course is aimed at developing new products and services, the topics include the fundamentals of developing your product/service, the conceptualization and strategic planning/business plan once you launch the product/service.
Product and Price Differentiation
Product Differentiation seeks to bring out the best features of a particular product to differentiate it from the competition and make it more attractive to the target market. Price differentiation occurs when a business charges different prices for the same product to attract different target markets for the same product. This training course covers both these tactics and explores when and why a business should employ them for maximum benefit.
To have a strategy in mind is the least you can do to have a sense of stability in this fast-paced corporate world. This training course equips trainees with knowledge of ten-ten planning, the key benefits and how and when a business can use this strategy.
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Operations management
- Human resources
- Research and development
- IT and MIS
- Next steps: sustainability strategy
- Sustainable business: case examples
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.