Gone are the days when research was conducted via tediously reading through fat encyclopedias, academic texts and novels at your local library, with the advent and rise of the internet research, is readily available and easy to obtain at any given point of time. However, getting the right and true information is still harder than ever, even with Google’s stringent rules. This course will teach participants how to conduct research, not only online but also in person. It explores quantitative and qualitative methods too!
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
At the end of the training, the participant would be able to show understanding and application of the following concepts and skills…
- Introduction – Research Process, Purpose of Research
- Selecting a Problem, Preparing to carry out a Research
- Variables, Hypothesis, Operational Definition
- Research Methods / Designs – Quantitative vs. Qualitative Approaches
- Population and Sample – Sampling Procedures
- Scales of Measurement – Nominal, Ordinal, Interval, Ratio
- Tools of Research – Validity and Reliability – with emphasis on techniques in questionnaire design and mapping for analysis; techniques for index construction (item selection, examination of empirical relationships, index scoring, handling missing data, index validation and item analysis); Factor analysis
- Data Analysis – Parametric and Nonparametric Data
- Descriptive Data Analysis (practice session using SPSS)
- Inferential Data Analysis (practice session using SPSS)
Please Contact for Programme Enrollment & Registration:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
T+ 66 (2) 256 9586
F+ 66 (2) 256 9144
You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon 1) submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company, and ii) pay the assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UKd website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.