English is one of the most widely spoken and written languages in the world with over 1,500 million people using it to communicate. Therefore it should come as no shocker that it is the chosen language for the majority of the world to conduct business in. This is where you choose us! The Business English course is designed for both the professionals and aspiring professionals in mind. The training course develops language and communication skills while using realistic scenarios and simulations. Business English is useful in a wide variety of scenarios such as delivering presentations, voicing your opinions respectfully in meetings and networking among other job functions.
Effective Business Writing
Business writing is one type of communication which is used almost every day in a professional environment- be it through e-mails, memos, new policies and instructions or even massive presentations to potential clients. But how can you draft and deliver messages effectively? This course will cover the dos and don’ts of business writing, giving you the advantages/disadvantages of the listed forms of communication as well as provide you with tips and tricks on how you can draft your messages clearly and concisely to get the message across!
The Writing Process: How Do I Begin?
Beginning to write or learning how to write effectively can be extremely frustrating. Most people often get stuck searching for a topic or stuck on the introduction. Whether you’re a professional drafting a proposal, a post-graduate student desperately wanting to complete your thesis or an aspiring novelist; this course is tailor-made for you- it will provide you with tips and tricks on how to start writing and get over the well-known ‘writer’s block’!
- Graduate Students
- Mid-Level Managers / Senior Managers
- Writing Basics: What Makes a Good Sentence?
- Working with Words: Which Word Is Right?
- Help for English Language Learners
- Writing Paragraphs: Separating Ideas and Shaping Content
- Refining Your Writing: How Do I Improve My Writing Technique?
- The Writing Process: How Do I Begin?
- Writing Essays: From Start to Finish
- Effective Business Writing
- Writing Preparation
- Revising and Presenting Your Writing
- Business Writing in Action
- APA and MLA Documentation and Formatting
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
Dr. Edward Roy Krishnan
* You can also reach us real-time using our Live Support Or Contact Us on the website. Our representatives are available from 9AM to 6PM, Thailand time.
$1,999 per Participant
Upon successful completion of our short-term 2-Day, 3-Day, 5-Day, 10-Day or 15-Day programmes, with at least 80% attendance at the scheduled training sessions, participants would earn the Bangkok School of Management certification. In addition, participant who successfully obtains BSM certification would also qualify for a UK accredited certification, conditional upon
- submission of a 1,500 word essay concretely describing how he/she would utilize what he/she had learned from the training in his/her own job role, at his/her respective organization/company
- pay the assessment and certification fee of $250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB, UK website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.
UK accreditation and certification could be earned for this training, subject to submitting a 1,500-word essay concretely describing how you would utilize what you learned from the training in your current job role, in addition to paying an assessment and certification fee of 250 USD. The award would be conferred by the College of Birmingham (COB) / School of Business (SOB). The certification will be verifiable online through the official COB website. Please contact your training coordinator for more information.