A business and management course opens doors for you all across the world, you have a firm grasp on all aspects of business, be it Marketing, Finance or International Trade meaning you will see opportunities for improvement in business processes and you will strive to improve them even further.
Throughout this innovative, highly specialized programme, students will study 25 essential, university level business/management courses, during Year 1 and Year 2, followed by core business and management modules delivered and assessed by the Newcastle Business School, Northumbria University, during their final year (Year 3), leading to an internationally recognized BSc (Hons) in Business and Management degree from Northumbria University through an International University in Thailand
At Bangkok School of Management we believe in education which is not only strong theoretically but also applicable in the real world and so this programme includes; company visits, business-strategy workshops, mentorship is also offered and you will be allowed to volunteer for conferences which connect you to entrepreneurs globally.
Year 1 & Year 2
- High School completion or its equivalent qualification such as IGCSE, GED, A-Level, IB, etc.
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or score of 65%+ on BSM English Proficiency Test (BSMEPT)
(Those with IELTS below 5.5 or BSMEPT below 65% need to take additional English courses)
- Recognized Diploma and/or Higher Diploma in Business/Management or related field from BSM or elsewhere
- IELTS 6.0
1st and 2nd Year:
- BUS 101 Introduction to Business
- BUS 103 Principles of Management
- BUS 200 Business Ethics
- BUS 201 Organizational Behavior
- BUS 202 Human Resource Management
- BUS 203 Entrepreneurship
- BUS 204 E-Commerce
- BUS 301 Organizational Leadership
- BUS 304 Small Business Management
- ECO 201 Microeconomics
- ECO 202 Macroeconomics
- ECO 303 International Economics
- ENG 101 English Composition 1
- ENG 102 English Composition 2
- ENG 201 Public Speaking
- FIN 301 Business Finance
- FIN 340 Fundamentals of Investment
- INT 302 International Business Trends
- ITM 201 Information System in Organization
- MAT 220 Business Statistics
- MKT 101 Introduction to Marketing
- MKT 302 Consumer Behavior
- MKT 303 Principles of Advertising
- OL 421 Strategic Management and Policy
- PPD 310 Business Research Methods
- NX9629 Research Informed Learning and Practice (20 credits)
- HR9684 Leadership (20 credits)
- SM9677 Understanding Strategy (20 credits)
- NX9630 Research Dissertation (20 credits)
Whilst most of the courses do not set an exact deadline for applications, students are advised to apply early to secure the place and organise any sponsorship or funding.
International students are encouraged to apply 1 month prior the commence of the preferred courses. This allows sufficient time to process our decision, for you to obtain visas and to organise your accommodation and travel arrangements.
Application forms should be provided directly to Bangkok School of Management via our online application form. Simply click on the ‘Apply Online’ button or visit our campus.
1st and 2nd Year:
Application & Placement Test: 2,500 Baht
Administration: 18,750 Baht/term (6 terms)
Tuition: 7,999 Baht/course
Certification: 55,000 Baht (payable in 4 installments)
Visa Assistance: 2,000 Baht (per year)
Graduation: 2,000 Baht
Immigration fee (for foreign students only): 7,600 Baht (per year)
1st and 2nd Year: 372,000 Baht (excluding visa fee)
Final Year: 260,000 Baht (payable in 4 equal installments)
First 1 & 2 Year: January, April, July & October
Final Year in Thailand: June & December
Final Year in Newcastle: January & September
Final Year in London: September
Students are encouraged to apply 2-4 weeks ahead of the start of a Term.
Find out all you need to know about our BSc (Hons) in Business & Management degree here at BSM Thailand, in partnership with Northumbria University, UK. For admission planning purposes - Join our free trial classes available for sign up soon.Book Trial Class